Since this is my first Surname Saturday post, it seems appropriate to start with my own surname: Richardson. Here’s what I know (or think I do!) about my Richardson line:
1. Dean Richardson
2. David Richardson, born 17 Nov 1935 in Erie, Erie County, PA; died 16 Oct 1998 in Stanford, Santa Clara County, CA
3. Owen Richardson, born 02 Dec 1899 in Baltimore, Baltimore County, MD; died 05 Dec 1993 in Edinboro, Erie County, PA
4. Allen Chapman Richardson, born 18 Jun 1859 in Baltimore, Baltimore, MD; died 21 Dec 1908 in Erie, Erie County, PA
5. James Arnold Richardson, born 09 Dec 1830 in Baltimore, Baltimore, MD; died 12 August 1883 in Carroll County, MD
6. George Whatcoat Richardson, born 19 Mar 1805 in Baltimore County, MD; died 02 Oct 1846 in Baltimore County, MD
I’ve found several compiled genealogies that extend the line further to Arnold, Vincent, and Thomas Richardson, but I’m far from comfortable including them at this point.
If any Richardson cousins come across this, and if you think you might tie in to my line or if you have evidence contradicting the details I’ve given above, I’d love to hear from you.