Here’s what I know (or hope I do) about my SMITH line.
1. Dean Richardson
2. David Richardson, born 17 Nov 1935 in Erie, Erie County, PA; died 16 Oct 1998 in Stanford, Santa Clara County, CA
3. Owen Richardson, born 02 Dec 1899 in Baltimore, Baltimore County, MD; died 05 Dec 1993 in Edinboro, Erie County, PA
4. Louise Grant Smith, born 01 Apr 1861 in Detroit, Wayne County, MI; died 01 May 1941 in Saybrook, Ashtabula County, OH
5. James Thomas Smith, born 1834 in Waterville, Oneida County, NY; died 18 Feb 1863 in Detroit, Wayne County, MI
6. James Ayer Smith, born 24 Jun 1807 in Paris, Oneida County, NY; died 22 Jul 1875 in Chicago, Cook County, IL
7. Charles Smith, born 1781 in Pownalboro, Lincoln County, ME; died 19 Dec 1871 in Kane County, IL
8. Cheney (“China”) Smith, died 17 Dec 1831 in Oneida County, NY
Most of the early data here is from “Memories”, a typescript authored by Louise Grant Smith (pictured.) She made several copies for her children; we have the copy given to her son Owen in our possession. A microfilm copy is available as FHL Film 1035971 Item 1.